FRIEDA COUNSELLING CENTRE FOR WOMEN*
We offer advice from, and for, women* in many different crisis and problem situations. Our consultants* are on your side and you are subject to regulatory or statutory confidentiality without exception.
The individual counselling sessions with our specialists* take place in safe, protected premises and are free of charge. However, we are happy to receive every donation!
Especially important for mothers*: You can bring your children and they will be looked after by our staff in the nursery during the counselling sessions.
An overview of our FRIEDA counselling
- Advice for the unemployed
- Women and work
- Advice on renting a place to live
- Psychological counselling
- Psychosocial counselling
- Legal information
- Counselling for those affected by stalking
- Systemic counselling and therapy
Available in English:
- Psychosocial counselling (at the moment only fridays): no fixed appointments
- Systemic counselling and therapy: only with appointment, please call: (030) 422 4276 (only german) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org (german and english)
- Legal information: no fixed appointments